Courageous leaders get us to 100%
For any problem-solving to occur, innovators must first understand the elected leaders and stakeholders who can either push or block all creativity and progress. The book provides an overview of how governmental, non-governmental and private sector systems work including challenges, successes and opportunities for engagement and collaboration. Chapters focus on the role of the governor, state lawmakers, state child welfare, state public health and human resources, state education and higher education, state economic development, health care systems, county commissioners, mayors and city councilmembers, school board members, the chamber of commerce, and the thought industrial complex. Leadership@100%, built around excerpts from the groundbreaking 100% Community: Ensuring 10 Vital Services for Surviving and Thriving, inspires in times both calm and chaotic, through public health crises and economic disruptions.
INSIDE: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO INNOVATE
- About this Edition (from the full edition of 100% Community)
- The Unskippable Preface: We’re in this together
- Introduction to the Book, Course, Initiative and Movement
- Always Read the Instructions
- Part 2: Community: Courageous leaders get us to 100%