Assessing and evaluating your county’s 10 vital services for surviving and thriving
The book is designed for 100% Community local action team members and provides the insights and resources to assess the accessibility, quality and family-friendliness of the ten family and student services for surviving and thriving including: food supports, housing security programs, medical and dental care, behavioral health care, transportation, parent supports, early childhood learning programs, community schools, youth mentors and job training. Readers are provided with all the steps needed to design an assessment and evaluation plan to measure the effectiveness of the 100% New Mexico initiative — implementing a county system of care, safety and learning to meet the needs of families and innovate ways to improve service delivery. Assessment@100%, built around excerpts from the groundbreaking 100% Community: Ensuring 10 Vital Services for Surviving and Thriving, inspires in times both calm and chaotic, through public health crises and economic disruptions.
INSIDE: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO INNOVATE
- About this Edition (from the full edition of 100% Community)
- The Unskippable Preface: We’re in this together
- Introduction to the Book, Course, Initiative and Movement
- Always Read the Instructions
- Chapter 6: What Percentage of our Nation Should be Able to Access Survival Services?
- Chapter 29: Continuous Quality Improvement Guides Us with Data
- Chapter 38: The Logic of the 100% Community