100% Community is ensuring the 10 vital services for surviving and thriving
The 100% Community initiative is working to ensure that all our families and community members have access to ten vital services, committed to strengthening their health, safety and resilience. Our action teams work with local leaders and service providers to strengthen the services we all need to be healthy and safe. The five “surviving” services are medical care, housing security programs, food security programs, behavioral health care and transportation to services. Five services for “thriving” include: parent supports, early childhood learning/child care, fully-resourced community-focused schools, youth mentors and job training.
The 100% Community initiative is a county-focused and directed initiative, supported by the Anna, Age Eight Institute based in Santa Fe, New Mexico, part of the state’s higher education system.
GUIDING 100% COMMUNITY: SOCORRO COUNTY
OUR TEN ACTION TEAMS STRENGTHEN THE ORGANIZATIONS THAT SERVE OUR RESIDENTS
Survival Services Action Teams
Thriving Services Action Teams
- Ensure ten vital services for surviving and thriving exist and address gaps
- Strengthen the data-driven process of identifying and solving problems to achieve measurable results: increased service and increased user-friendliness of services
- Strengthen community process to support state and local efforts to be efficient and effective as needs grow exponentially
- Support direct service providers with technical assistance in order to improve services and support innovation and problem-solving
New ways to meet new needs
We are using all our human ingenuity and technology to identify challenges and ways to solve them. We can connect in new ways to ensure all our community members are healthy, safe and supported every day and in every crisis.
How would you increase access to vital services?
We want to know your ideas no matter how big or small. We are always looking for insights and ideas no matter where they come from.
- We’re here to support every county. We look forward to connecting with you. Visit STAFF.
- To provide you with all the frameworks, insights and guidelines for setting up a local 100% Community initiative, visit 100% COMMUNITY BOOK.
- Get your copy of Anna, Age Eight: The data-driven prevention of childhood trauma and maltreatment at ANNA, AGE EIGHT BOOK.
- Our leaders are working hard to solve challenges and strengthen our systems of safety, health and security. Find your local elected leaders and stakeholder at NM LEADERS.
- For more information on the 100% Community initiative, please visit CONTACT.